WolfgangRegistry.com Forum Index
Forum dedicated to Van Halen Model Guitars

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FS: Peavey Wolfgang Standard Black

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WolfgangRegistry.com Forum Index -> Classifieds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
linuxpenguin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:13 pm    Post subject: FS: Peavey Wolfgang Standard Black Reply with quote

Hey guys. I know its a bit uncouth to have my first post be a "for sale" post, but seeing as how Im trying to get rid of my wolfgang, it wouldnt seem prudent to be a "full fledged member" here. I'll poke my nose around though Wink

ANYWAY. First and foremost, I am linuxpenguin on Jemsite.com, numerous happy sales and purchases on there. I am havertyracing on ebay, 100% positive feedback. If it MEANS A SALE (not tire kicking!), I WILL post a private ad on ebay for protection if you want to. However, you must split the cost of hosting, which can be a decent sized chunk on its own right.

Well, here it is. Its NOT a mint guitar, but I made this video to go over all the little defects (ALL cosmetic). Video covers EVERYTHING. I DID find the bottom strap lock, so thats there. Fret life 90%+, no buzzes, or anything. Neck is dead straight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lhvoFmFyk4

and I kind of go over everything on this video as well (musicman axis involved here as well)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Emi06sYKO34

Purchase will include a full setup with strings of your choice and action of your choice.

Price : 900 OBO. Im not looking to make a ton of money here, the guitar just isnt my cup of tea any more (COMPLETELY PERSONAL! GUITAR SOUNDS AMAZING, I PROMISE!)

Shipping included as long as its a CONUS sale. Please PM or post here with any questions. Paypal only please.

thanks guys!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WolfgangRegistry.com Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: