WolfgangRegistry.com Forum Index
Forum dedicated to Van Halen Model Guitars

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Your top favorite songs . . .

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WolfgangRegistry.com Forum Index -> General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Juan5150

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:21 am    Post subject: Your top favorite songs . . . Reply with quote

Greetings Friends, just wanted to know what you listen to that makes you stop what you're doing and just enjoy the music. My choices tend to float around EVH, Satch, SRV, and Randy Rhoads.

For Eddie: I would have to say that my top favorites are Unchained, Panama, DOA, Judgement Day and Good Enough.

For Satch: Flying in a Blue Dream, Searching, and the list goes on for him.

For Steve Ray Vaughn: Couldn't stand the weather, Texas Flood, Tightrope, Lenny, and Life without you.

And Finally, my first guitar influence, Randy Rhoads: Dee, Believer, Tonight, Suicide Solution, and Diary of a Madman.

But if you got ones that you are currently racking up play counts for on your MP3 player, post em and share Smile

Take Care

- J
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WolfgangRegistry.com Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: