WolfgangRegistry.com Forum Index
Forum dedicated to Van Halen Model Guitars

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FS - Wolfgang Stoptail

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WolfgangRegistry.com Forum Index -> Classifieds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mle

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:30 pm    Post subject: FS - Wolfgang Stoptail Reply with quote

Hey Guys - I'm new here and looking to sell my Wolfgang Stop tail. As you can see by the pics it is in great condition. The tone control has been removed and a mini toggle has beeen installed. It is a three way splitter that, when down gives you the outside rails, when up the inside rails and when in the middle - straight stock dual HB's. You can get a "Stratish" tone when down, "Teleish" when up, and Wolfie when in the middle. That is the only thing that has been changed. I got this in 2002 and babied it. I did not do the work, but tone knobs are available if one wants to change it back to stock.

I have a black Wolfgang strap that would come with it. It is a non original case, but it is great case. It came with strap lock installed they will come with the guitar also.

Give me a yell if interested. I can give you the ser # 91020723

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WolfgangRegistry.com Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: