WolfgangRegistry.com Forum Index
Forum dedicated to Van Halen Model Guitars

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

One of a Kind Wolfie to sell or Trade...See the Pics...!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WolfgangRegistry.com Forum Index -> Classifieds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sandrojordao

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:51 am    Post subject: One of a Kind Wolfie to sell or Trade...See the Pics...!!! Reply with quote

Hey guys wonder if you can help me out, I'm looking for people who would be interested in buying or trading for a Peavey EVH Special Custom Wolfgang that was built in 2000 by the Peavey custom shop, It's a one of a kind guitar and is in Mint condition rarely played and never used in a live situation, the specs are:

Mahogony Body
Quilted Maple Top
Birdseye Maple Neck
Mother Pearl Custom Flame Inlays on the Neck
Custom Hotrod Flames Grafic with Matching Headstock
D-tuna Floyd
EVH Pickups

It really is a high end guitar, and I'd like to sell it or trade it for other guitars or gear, the problem is that i live in Europe and I don't wanna sell it on ebay, so I need help in the form of links to sites or to people you would wanna buy or trade for a guitar like this one.

I'll send some pics by email if you ask, In the meantime if you know anybody who would be interested even if it is a store, I would appreciate the help.

Thanks.

Ok I got some pics of this fine axe:

guitar1975

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

would you trade for a custom warmoth strat? flame maple top, schaller german made floyd rose, can email pictures if you want, I also have a EVH frankenstrat replica with a dimarzio humbucker, black and white version, I would be willing to trade both for the wolfgang
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WolfgangRegistry.com Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: