Joined: 23 Dec 2005
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
|Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 11:27 am Post subject: My Rig
|Well it's very simple:
- Ibanez RT650 Transparent Red (PAF Pro/S2/Tone Zone) with LR Baggs Piezos and preamp;
- Ibanez RT650 Trans Red (Drop D) with V7/S2/V8;
- Peavey Wolfgang EXP Special;
- Fender Showmaster QBT-HH (SD59/Pearly Gates);
- Ibanez RT650 Trans Blue (B) with V7/S2/V8.
Preamp/Multifx: Boss GT-6
Amp: Marshall VS102R (2x12" Combo Celestion Goldback speakers) with Marshall 1912 1x12" (GT-12B speaker) extension cabinet
and that's a cheap, light and good sounding setup...
Compared to my Mesa Triaxis/2:90/MS JFX-1 2x12" rack setup, I can get the exact same sound (and some better) for a fraction of the price...