WolfgangRegistry.com Forum Index
Forum dedicated to Van Halen Model Guitars

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

An introduction in the form of my guitar

View previous topic :: View next topic  
big tom

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 11:22 am    Post subject: An introduction in the form of my guitar Reply with quote

Well... I'm new. I've had a look about the forum and found out why my Wolfgang Special has no signature on the back of the headstock - which had been concerning me. So that was nice Smile

I figured I may as well introduce myself and my gear at the same time.

I'm Tom. I'm the tech over at the Racer X forum (if any of you had heard of them) and found this place looking for info on the new Kramer '1984' re-issue guitars. And I must say: what a helpful site this is. Well done, Ned Smile

And this is my baby Very Happy

It's definatley the best guitar I've ever owned; and one of, if not the best I've ever played.

I run it into a Morley Classic Wah, a Proel Volume pedal and into a Line 6 Spider II 112. Not the best amp in the world (I know all you die hard tube fans will be feeling squeemish), but it's got a preset based on Eddie's old Plexi and it wasn't very expensive. It's great for just sitting in my room.

I think that's about it. Other than that I've been playing for just over 2 years... And I suck at it Razz

Nice to meet you all.
"The reason why Eddie Van Halen is the greatest guitar player that's ever lived? He just fucking did fuck all, you motherfuckers! WOOOW! BAM! Fuckin' here's Eruption! Shove that up your fuckin' ass!" - Zakk Wylde
Ned
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom,

Welcome to the forum. I'll head over and check out the Racer X forum.

Ned
Tokai Guitars
big tom

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the welcome Smile

Racer X isn't everyone's cup of tea... But It is mine Smile
If you like Paul Gilbert and melodic metal type stuff - you should like 'em.
"The reason why Eddie Van Halen is the greatest guitar player that's ever lived? He just fucking did fuck all, you motherfuckers! WOOOW! BAM! Fuckin' here's Eruption! Shove that up your fuckin' ass!" - Zakk Wylde
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WolfgangRegistry.com Forum Index -> My Gear All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: