WolfgangRegistry.com Forum Index
Forum dedicated to Van Halen Model Guitars

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What Tuner Do You Use?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WolfgangRegistry.com Forum Index -> General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
brownblazer77

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 1:16 pm    Post subject: What Tuner Do You Use? Reply with quote

I usually tune up to my keyboard(or when at rehearsal, with the other guitarist)...

Lately, I've been considering investing in a tuner. I hear strobe tuners are the best... Thinking more the lines of a pedal, though...

Anyone use the Korg DT10?
Ned
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use a Sabine, the small floor mounted one. If I was in a band I would probably build a 3 space rack with power conditioner, tuner and wireless receiver.

Ned
Tokai Guitars
XGen

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use either the GT-6 Tuner (live and rehearsals) or a Boss TU-80 (tuner and metronome) at home.

Used a Boss TU-2 and don't recommend it... Leds died really fast, and repairs didn't solve it.

The Korg DT10 seems stronger than the TU-2, although I've never tried it myself.

Used a Korg DTR2000 for 3 years in my rack setup, but this is expensive and only usable if you have a dedicated tuner output or a unused fx loop, since using it between guitar and processors/amps kills the signal. Major bummer.

Jorge Canela
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WolfgangRegistry.com Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: