WolfgangRegistry.com Forum Index
Forum dedicated to Van Halen Model Guitars

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tubes for 5150 212 Combo ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WolfgangRegistry.com Forum Index -> Brown Sound
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beretta92

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2003 6:39 pm    Post subject: Tubes for 5150 212 Combo ? Reply with quote

I have a 1995 Peavey 5150 212 Combo amp..
It has sovtek tubes factory and have been told that JJ Tubes/ Tesla has great sounding tubes for the Peaveys..
It has 5 12AX7sand 2 6L6s..
Meaty sounding amp balls to te wall..
I am playing a DimeBag Darrel Washburn through it now dry the guitar has Seymore Duncan DimeBucker and SH-2 in neck..
I am looking at getting a used Peavey Wolgang Special or Archtop one????
Beretta92

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 8:07 pm    Post subject: 5150 212 Combo The FIRE! Reply with quote

I traded The Washburn Dimebag for a EVH Wolfgang Special Flame Top Black.. And the sounds I get through my 5150 212 are amazing to say the least.. I am running them dry no efects and the only sounds come from the amp and my hands,And It sounds great.
I may get a Super Overdrive pedal and a Flanger Boss or DOD maybee and old MXR..
I have found the perfect Guitar and Amp Combo and Peavey is the one..
I registered my Guitar in your registry..
I may add my amp and it's setting also.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WolfgangRegistry.com Forum Index -> Brown Sound All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: