WolfgangRegistry.com Forum Index
Forum dedicated to Van Halen Model Guitars

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Black Wolfgang Standard (no. 91004333)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WolfgangRegistry.com Forum Index -> Classifieds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sbrianhood

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:13 pm    Post subject: Black Wolfgang Standard (no. 91004333) Reply with quote

I have a mint condition Peavey Wolfgang Standard for sale. It is a 3 piece body. Serial number: 91004333. It is marked "pat pend." This guitar bears no major scratches or blemishes in the finish. It does show some wear on the back, but the finish is neither broken nor scratched. There is a minor hairline fracture on the low E tuning button, but it is intact and structurally sound. Fretboard shows play, but could be cleaned up if requested (some like the "played in" look). This guitar has lived in a nonsmoking house and has been played mostly at home (two or three gigs). I've loved this guitar and cared for it since I purchased it, and I am the first and only owner. I have all the original paperwork. Price includes the case, of course.

And, of course, I will be happy to provide pictures to seriously interested parties.

Why am I selling? Just need the cash. I have other guitars and this one gets the least amount of play.

Asking $1000 (firm) + shipping/insurance

contact me at shood @ uwf . edu or here.

Sincerely,

Brian
sbrianhood

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sold
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WolfgangRegistry.com Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: