WolfgangRegistry.com Forum Index
Forum dedicated to Van Halen Model Guitars

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

pics of my rig n' stuff

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TORMENT FAKTORY

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:37 pm    Post subject: pics of my rig n' stuff Reply with quote

Hello! My name is Nate and I am the Lead/Rhythm guitarist and songwriter for my band TORMENT FAKTORY. I've just purchased a Peavey 6505+ head, and heard from a friend of mine who is on this board somewhere that this was the place to come if you're a fan of the 5150/6505/6534 Peavey heads, so here I am!

Below are just a few pics. My studio and the place where my band plays are in two different locations so getting it all in one place for one pic is nearly impossible.

The guitars are in the first pic, from left to right, 1. Schecter Hellraiser Avenger, 2. ESP (LTD) EX-351 with 18 volt Seymour Duncan blackouts, 3. B.C. Rich JRDLXVO, 4. Scott Hembry custom "Darkness" model, 5. B.C. Rich NJ neck through Warlock with transblack over quilted maple finish, 6. Samick electric acoustic, and now (not pictured) 7. Ibanez S470 DXQM.

Aside from the Peavey 6505+ head I also run a Randall Lynchbox RM100 modular head. In it I am currently running the Blackface, SL+, and Ultra XL modules. I run the two heads on an ABY switch and each head runs through a Randall Warhead 4x12. Up front I run a custom made Overdrive pedal and a Boss noisegate. In the loop of both amps I run a Line 6 M-13 multi effects processor and an MXR 10 band floor EQ.

In my home studio I run a Line 6 KB-37 and a Line 6 UX2 DAW. I use Pod farm and Pod farm II as my amplifier and effects simulators, and Riffworks standard as my recording software. I also run a Korg M50 workstation/midi controller/synthesizer, and finally send the signal out of a pair of M-Audio BX-5's.

I'll post more pics later, but here are a few to look at for now.

[/img]

vulcan xh558

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

some very cool guitars u have there
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WolfgangRegistry.com Forum Index -> My Gear All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: