WolfgangRegistry.com Forum Index
Forum dedicated to Van Halen Model Guitars

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New here

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ws6air

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:18 pm    Post subject: New here Reply with quote

Hey guys,
I've always looked here , but never have been a member. Glad to be here. I've been playing peavey guitars since the introduction from Eddie using them. I still play Ernie Balls and love them too, but I am a huge fan of the Wolfgang guitars/especially American ones. Here are some pics of the bunch. The red one is a 2nd year,(really weird neck on this one)( It has almost a V-style neck....REALLY WEIRD, I love it. Doesn't feel like any other Wolfgang either. Anyway. Here is the guitars. Purple Quilt(1st year) , Red one(2nd year), Amber Floyd(3rd year) , then sometime they started the stop bars, and I found this jewel.... All pics took with Iphone as most Iphones are just pics, no editing envolved. Anyway...

P.S. The red one has some writing in the cavity area, not used to seeing as the others have no writing, only this one. Wish somebody could feel me in on what this all means...plus, look at this ones neck on the red one....Way awesome/plus feels different...weird all around guitar

Marc

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WolfgangRegistry.com Forum Index -> Peavey All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: