WolfgangRegistry.com Forum Index
Forum dedicated to Van Halen Model Guitars

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Welcome

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WolfgangRegistry.com Forum Index -> Announcements & Website Info
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ned
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 4:37 pm    Post subject: Welcome Reply with quote

Welcome to the Wolfgang Registry forum. At this point the main site is still very much in beta mode and will continue to evolve with new content and design.

If you have any suggestions please feel free to leave them here. If you would like new forum areas please let me know that as well.

Ned
Onirb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, nice site! I hope to get some stuff entered tonight when I get home from work.
Ned
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Appreciate it. Still working on the overall content and design of the site. Hope to have the site ready for full launch in the next 2 weeks.

Ned
Tokai Guitars
eruption1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 2:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Welcome Reply with quote

Ned wrote:
Welcome to the Wolfgang Registry forum. At this point the main site is still very much in beta mode and will continue to evolve with new content and design.

If you have any suggestions please feel free to leave them here. If you would like new forum areas please let me know that as well.

Ned

Hiya Ned,
Glad to see the guitars starting to get registered and things starting to take off for ya Laughing Best of luck to ya buddy Laughing
Ned
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Starting slower than I would like. Traffic is good but registrations are low.

Ned
Tokai Guitars
mitchmarshall

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 10:48 pm    Post subject: Newcomer Reply with quote

Kool site you have here.Figured I would register and post a couple of pics to get started.The 2 Custom shops gits are my newest additions.
I hope I placed them in the correct area.Thanks for the forum.
MM
Ned
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MM-

Wecome aboard.

Ned
Tokai Guitars
TORMENT FAKTORY

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello! Nice forum you guys have here! Not the world's biggest VH fan, but I DO really like their older DLR stuff, and Ed is definitely a badass axe-wielder. I usually warm up for band practice with a couple of his licks in the mix.
I decided to join this forum after one of your members (and a friend of mine since highschool) Trendkill1168 talked me into purchasing a Peavey 6505+ head, and told me about some of the mods and settings that I can research here, Although I have to say that since I purchased this head I've had NO trouble dialing in the monstrous high gain tones I've been chasing for years now, and I'm not sure I'll need much help. I've been running a Randall Lynchbox RM100 modular head (he talked me into buying that one from him a few years back) by itself, and while I DO really like the versatility I get from that amp, I've never quite been able to dial in the high gain tones I've been after. That is- until I picked up this 6505! LOVE this thing! Anyway, hope to meet a few gear heads here and talk shop! I've posted a few pics in the "My Gear" thread, and there's more to come! Cheers!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WolfgangRegistry.com Forum Index -> Announcements & Website Info All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: